Sunday, September 23, 2007

Chickpeas W/Andoulle Sausage!

Chickpeas W/Andoulle Sausage!
I love this dish and it is so simple to prepare.Start by sauteing the sausage in 1 TBSP.olive oil until golden brown.Then add sliced Spanish onion and toss.After a few tosses add the chickpeas and chopped tomato.Then add a few pinches of sazon seasoning.If You have never used sazon You really must try it.It is fantastic in just about anything.At this point You want to add 2-3oz.chicken stock and the juice of 1/2 lime.Let this reduce to about 1/2 and finish it with a pad of butter to give the sauce that nice silky sheen.I like to garnish this dish with lime wedges,chopped scallion and fresh parsley.Soak the sauce up with a nice slice of bread!
I started this Blog to share my love of Food and Music.I plan on sharing lots of Recipes and photos and I encourage You to do the same.I love hearing about new creative dishes.Any ideas or suggestions would be appreciated as I am new to Blogging.So with that said enjoy and always have in your life GOOD MUSIC!GOOD FOOD! GOOD FUN!

No comments: